Friday, January 29, 2010

Crisis

This will be brief, as I have to type as quickly as I can with paws, claws, and no opposable thumbs.

We are still in our sad situation but I do take advantage of my humans' fondness for me and run around the house inspecting everything when I first come inside for the night. I don't think they realize how much they need me. Who knows what could be lurking in a bedroom if I don't make sure it's all clear?

Also, I recently turned 6. SIX. That makes me MIDDLE-AGED. How could this have happened? Where has my youth gone?!

The worst thing is that my humans completely forgot about it. It must have been two weeks past the date when my female human finally told me happy birthday. To her credit, she felt bad about forgetting it. But she still forgot it.

I'm feeling little sorry for myself today. I think I'll have a combination birthday/pity party a little later. Isn't that what middle-aged people do?

And then I think I'll go out and buy a sports car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home