Monday, September 29, 2008

Long Time No Write! (Well, Type)

I haven't written because it has been busy and yet uneventful lately. Oxymoronic, I know, but what's a puppy to do? I just report the facts.

Penny is still irritating, still on the hip-hop thing. She moved on to Jam Doggy, Four Pawz, MC Lil' Dogg, and finally Lil' Luv, which I found absolutely hilarious. I think she should go with Lil' Diva, that suits her. But Molly and I still won't go along with her names, so she's been a lil' aggravated.

Molly is still... well, Molly, and my humans are the same as usual. I still can't figure out why the little one gets more attention than I do, I mean, I was here first, hello!

Hmph. Whatevs.

Oh! A couple of weeks ago my male human took Molly out during the night and she ran around the side of the house and wouldn't come when he called her. So he went back in to get a flashlight. Upon his return outside, he heard a horrible gurgling scream and ran around the side of the house in time to see Molly shaking an opposum like a limp rag. Erk. I mean, Go, Molly! I mean, How uncivilized! Oh, I don't know what I mean, I'm just glad I wasn't there.

My male human was disgusted and hasn't felt the same about Molly since. Because there's more. Apparently Molly, in her zeal, actually decapitated the poor unwitting creature. (And she says she's a delicate Southern flower. Delicate, my furry posterior!)

AND THEN the next day when my male human went out to discard the pieces, they were gone. Vanished into the night, leaving nary a wrack behind. I mean, not even blood. We have cats in the neighborhood, of course, and probably hungry ones at that, but... that is some thorough work.

Excuse me, I just came all over faint for a moment for some reason. I think it's too hot in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home