Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Penny's from... El Diablo?

Carumba, look how long it's been! I've been a little busy. My humans went loco recently, well, the female did, and we have a new, extremely annoying addition to our household. Her name is Penny and, trust me, I did not mislead you with my use of the word "annoying." It is her talent, her gift, her raison d'etre.

She's been around for about 6 weeks now; I suppose that means she's staying. I tried to get the humans to take her somewhere, anywhere, else, but they never listen to me. I'm trying to make the best of it, as I always do. I find her tolerably amusing on occasion. Particularly when she's annoying Molly.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger indie said...

Hi Sassy!

Its been like ages pupster! Hows things?

I've been in rehab- ha ha.

honest- check out my blog, my folks got this dog whisperere lady to come and sort me out.

Do NOT tell your folks, it could happen to you.

love indie xx

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

It'll be 'ight, Sassy. Just make sure you let ol' Penny know you are the big dog in da house. I have to show my teeth every time I see a pit bull in the streets of Boston so they I mean business.

Tupac

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger sassyboodle said...

Hi guys!
Things are okay, I mostly get along with the puppy, except when she pushes me too far. Then I do let her know I'm the boss here. My humans don't like it when I have to do that, but a dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do, am I right? At least she's not a pit bull. In that case, I might have to call you over to sort her out, Tupac!
~sassy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home