Thursday, November 30, 2006

Roundhouse, Shmoundhouse -- Try Teeth and Claws

Sassy does not sleep. She waits.

There is no theory of squirrel evolution. There are just those squirrels Sassy allows to live.

Sassy doesn't read books. She stares them down until she gets the information she wants.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Sassy pajamas.

Sassy doesn’t actually write blog posts; the words assemble themselves out of fear.

Sassy destroyed the periodic table because she only recognizes the element of surprise.

Sassy doesn't throw up if she eats too much. Sassy throws down!

If at first you don’t succeed, you’re not Sassy.

Sassy was what Willis was talkin’ ‘bout.

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it’s a Sasstatorship.

(Adapted from Chuck Norris Facts.)

9 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

You are one smart dog, yo. Sassy for president!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger indie said...

sassy for Prime minister!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger sassyboodle said...

Yay me! I think I should be both the US President and the British Prime Minister. I'd have our countries in shape in no time - lots of parks, squirrels to chase, gourmet food for all dogs, dry kibble for all cats... I'm psyched!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Sassy,

What are you asking for Christmas? I'm trying to decide whether to pressed for some new toys or a new gold-plated doggie dish.

Tupac

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger indie said...

hi Sassy!

I'm in with the gormet food for dogs thing. I vote sassy all the way to the polling station!

Can we make cats wear nappies so they are always embarrassed? That would be so funny! Travis and Leia would hate that!

If you get into parliment sassy, make it the first rule of your government!

I'm laughing now just thinking of it!

xx

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger sassyboodle said...

Tupac, you should ask for all of it, of course.

Cats in nappies, I love it! Great idea, Indie!

You guys are my v-p and whatever is second to the PM when I win!

~sassy

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Sassy,

It's getting cold here! And I hate it!!!!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger indie said...

sassy,

I had another idea for when you get in over here,

Humans are only allowed on the bed, sofa, and nice rug when WE (pups) say so.

humans can only eat yummy food when WE say so (or change our minds about it lots).

Humans can only watch Frasier, Friends, Eastenders, X Factor and Corrie, when WE decide its o.k.

what do you think?
Harsh?

Weather over here is WET. (as Always).

We have a very scary Ripper on the loose in Ipswich, it's all a bit scary mary.

lots of love xx

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger indie said...

happy new year sassy!

love Indie xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home