Sunday, November 12, 2006

Help!

Just a quick note, mis amigos, while Molly is sleeping. I don't want her to come snuffle her way into this, too. Not that I expect her to wake up any time soon: she is the Ms. Universe Grand Pooh-Bah of sleeping. But I just wanted to say that it is COLD outside now, REALLY COLD, I STILL cannot sleep on the bed, AND I can't get Molly to go chase a squirrel and never come back. So I have no expectation of getting back on the bed any time soon. My humans are all caught up in what they call being "fair"; I'm not sure what that means, but I think it may mean "dedicated to making Sassy miserable on a regular basis."

So, to recap, I am COLD, on the FLOOR, and Molly is still snorting and snoring and grunting and generally keeping me from enjoying my life as I used to. Somebody help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home