Monday, June 12, 2006

Visitors

We had some excitement this weekend. The two small humans came to visit! That is always fun, and sometimes scary. The little male can be unpredictable. I also got to see the female human that sounds oddly like my female human. I don't know why they sound so much alike. It's very disconcerting.

We also got to go over to Poppa-Nan's again. That was mostly fun, though Poppa seemed a little grumpy. He didn't sneak me one bite of food! Oh well. Molly, of course, did not get to go outside without being tethered to a human this time. (They can be taught!) She wanted to go exploring but they were very careful. I told her it was her own fault, but she just said, "A dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do." Whatever that means. She's entirely too cryptic for my taste.

This is me after the little humans left. They wear me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home