Monday, June 26, 2006

Infirmary

We are falling apart over here! My ears are driving me crazy and all my humans do is look at them and rub some sticky stuff on them that frankly doesn't seem to do any good. Well, sometimes they also rub them, and that feels nice. But this itch is driving me loco!

Now Molly is having some sort of ache or pain. She doesn't say what's wrong, but she won't jump up on anything anymore, she just sits there and grumbles until one of the humans lifts her up. And it takes a while, because the humans are reluctant, due to Molly's... heft. Sometimes when they do lift her, she whimpers like it hurt, but she won't say what's wrong. The humans are worried about her but they can't figure out what's wrong with her either. Maybe she'll feel better today.

My human female was sick about a week ago; it was revolting. My advice: don't hang around a sick human, especially if you are shorter than she is. I had to have a bath.

She was very embarrassed about that and really just pitiful in general, but thankfully the grossness didn't last too long and she is now feeling much better.

My male human is the same as ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home