Monday, May 01, 2006

The Tao of Poo

I just want to explain something to humans. My humans take me outside regularly to "do my business," as they so euphemistically put it. Then they get impatient while I find the proper place to do said business. They don't seem to understand that there is an art to this process. I have to smell the area, perform a visual check, and walk around to screen for uneven ground, sticks, anthills, acorns, rocks, etc. Once I sense the area feels right, I can leave my fertilizing gift for Nature. It's a delicate balance, a Zen-like spiritual exchange. But do my humans understand? Well, maybe they will, if they read this. Please, people, respect the business!

I realize that Molly does not view the process as an exchange between herself and Nature, as I do, but we all know the intellectual level she's working at.

Or do we...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home