Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It really is a dog-eat-dog world...

At least it was at our house this weekend. Sydney and Annie came to visit, and Molly did not like them. Not at all. The humans had to keep pulling Annie and Molly apart, and they couldn't stay in the same part of the house with us when the humans were gone. Molly got a scratch across her chest, but seems okay. Sydney just tried to avoid her; she's not a fighter like Annie. I think Molly was just protecting her territory; after all, she'd never met them before. And Annie just doesn't like other dogs at all. I have vivid memories of being pinned by her when I would go visit them at their house.

Good times, good times.



Annie, looking deceptively un-ferocious








Sydney, resting on her beanbag

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger sassyboodle said...

Annie,
I'm not sure who to believe. Molly claims that she didn't get so much as a "how-do-you-do" before teeth were bared. Sigh. I was just happy to have company. I tried to tell Molly that you were my cousins but she was already overexcited and wouldn't listen. She seems a little contrite now but then keeps muttering that she wouldn't do anything differently, it's her house, after all. I don't know. She's moody. Probably a result of her poor upbringing. Anyway, maybe someday we'll all get along. I miss seeing my cousins!
-The Sass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home