Thursday, March 23, 2006

Those humans...

Hola once more! I know I have been remiss in my postings, but not much has been going on. Molly still has trouble with the inside/outside thing, but I'm not sure it isn't due to some sort of physical problem, rather than mental. I've decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.

My humans took pictures of us the other day, so I want to post a picture to show you all what Molly looks like. Poor thing, she suffers in comparison to my perfection, but then who wouldn't? She doesn't care, I find, so we get along just fine. Anyway, I'll post a picture as soon as my humans fix the computer. My male human has done something to bollix up the works, so I have to wait. Sigh. Sometimes my humans are a trial. They drive me loco!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home