Thursday, March 09, 2006

Rainy day

¡Ay carumba! It is so loud outside! Very rainy and windy and dark. I don't like thunder at all; it is too loud and I don't really understand what's going on. I found a nice place in the bathroom on some clothes my humans thoughtfully left on the floor this morning and waited it out. It didn't bother Molly at all. I don't think she's smart enough to know it's scary. Not that I was scared. It seems to be over now; it's just grey outside. Now when I go out I will have to get my paws wet. I don't care for wet grass at all. But I do like jumping in puddles. That's an entirely different thing and a lot of fun. My humans don't seem to like it when I do that; they don't know how to have fun, if you ask me.

My female human came home for lunch today and that was nice. It had stopped raining so we got to go outside, but I kept to the concrete as much as possible. Molly got in trouble for doing her business inside again, but I don't think she gets it. I've tried to tell her that we don't do that, it just isn't done, but she won't listen to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home