Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Another day...

The past couple of days have been pretty good. Nothing very exciting going on. We did have some company but no one stayed too long. Inside, anyway. There was a human male and a human female outside for a while the other day; I barked to let my humans know but they didn't seem too upset. I don't know if they knew what was going on, or if they missed the whole thing. Sometimes I wonder how much they understand.

We have some more obstacles in the house now. Two human males brought it over the other day and put all of it in the empty room. The human Brooks laid down on the floor by it (to "fix" something, I think he said) and I got to lick his ear. I do love that human.

Yesterday Nan came over to let Molly and me outside and that was exciting. She's a good human, too. The weather started off yucky but got better, which is good. Molly didn't want to come back inside.

Today is beautiful outside. ¡Muy magnífico! I wish we could stay outside. My human female said she would leave us outside, but she doesn't think the yard is safe for me. Apparently since I got out of the pen at Sydney and Annie's house, they think I'm some sort of canine Houdini. They don't seem to realize that Sydney and Annie are just bigger than I am. Anyway, they are worried I'll get out of the yard here so we don't get to stay outside. I wish we could and I know Molly does. Maybe one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home