Saturday, March 25, 2006

Another beautiful day

My female human is gone again; she's gone a lot during the day. I don't like it. But my male human is home and I like that. He is often on the computer or in the bathroom, though. He doesn't pay enough attention to me. At least I have Molly. She's pretty fun to play with when she's not comatose. I'm still working on putting up a picture of her; I hope to get that done this weekend.

The weather is beautiful! It's cool and sunny. I like to stay outside and chase squirrels and dig in the dirt on days like this. Well, I like to do that any day, really, as long as it isn't raining. The only good thing about rain is the puddles it makes.

I don't know why we never go to our old house anymore, and I miss seeing Sydney and Annie and the two little humans, Emily and Zachary. They are great humans; they run and play and let me lick them, especially Emily. She doesn't make faces and say, "Eww, bad breath!" Whatever that means. It must mean the human saying it doesn't like kisses, because they usually push me away when they say it. Oh well, their loss.

I like this house much better than the old one, other than that. Sometimes weird noises came from the floor at the old house, and my humans would sometimes get angry about it, especially when it was loud. The people under the floor there were not nice; we did not like them. I don't miss them at all. They were muy loco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home